Computer Network Technician A.A.S.Apply Now
The Computer Network Technician program is designed to prepare students for careers in computer network technology, help desk services and PC repair. The curriculum emphasizes hands-on experience as well as theory. All network and PC courses are 50% lab. Seniors will complete either a topics course or fieldwork. This program prepares students (along with some additional study) for A+ Certification, Network+ Certification and various Microsoft Certifications.
Graduates are prepared to:
- Perform the day-to-day tasks of administering a heterogeneous PC network consisting of various switches, routers, printers and network operating systems
- Plan and install a PC network
- Perform help desk functions to support network users, including training and problem solving
- Build, repair and upgrade PCs
View our program course requirements as published in the College Catalog: Computer Network Technician A.A.S.
- Computer Technician
- Computer Repair
- Computer Training & Support
- Network Administrator
- End User Support
Below is a list of transfer agreements we have established (for our Computer Network Technician A.A.S. Program) with four-year colleges & universities to provide a seamless transfer of credits.
Programs also offered online are denoted by asterisk.*