Herkimer College remains open and will continue to provide student services and resources.
Herkimer College remains open and will continue to provide student services and resources. Please be aware of the following updates and announcements:
- The Dining Center is open from 10am-2pm and 4-6pm daily throughout spring break. The dining schedule starting Monday, March 23rd will be announced later.
- Residential students who have not yet notified the Housing Office of their plans after spring break should contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 315-574-4016.
- The academic team and faculty are in the process of planning for various alternative delivery methods for all courses. Students are asked to regularly check their Herkimer College email.
- The Library will be open to faculty, staff and students only. Students from other SUNY campuses with valid college ID will be permitted to use the Herkimer College Library. Additionally, WiFi guest account info will be provided for students from other SUNY campuses with valid college ID.
- The Provost will be communicating with students regarding academic support services, as well as a quick-start guide for GO and other resources to help students with alternative course delivery methods.
- The NJCAA has made the decision to cancel all spring sports, including all practices, regular season, postseason, and national championship play. According to the NJCAA’s announcement, no spring sport student-athlete who was enrolled at a member college in 2020 will be charged a year of participation. Read the full announcement here.
- The Fitness Center will be closed until further notice. The remainder of the PE Building will be open to Herkimer College students only until further notice.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we continue to respond to this rapidly evolving situation. Additional updates will be provided as we have new information to share. If you have questions, please email email@example.com or call 315-866-0300, and press 7.
For the most up-to-date information on Herkimer College's response to COVID-19, please go to herkimer.edu/coronavirus.