Business Administration A.S.
A strong business background that paves the way forward.
Explore the basic management principles and fundamentals of accounting, marketing, and computer technology. Become familiar with the terminology used in the business legal environment and polish your communication skills.
Herkimer College’s Business Administration A.S. degree program is the solid foundation you need to successfully transfer to a four-year school to pursue a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration.
In 2014, Michael Fanelli was promoted to partner at McGladrey, LLP. “I am now an owner in the company,” he explains. “I lead merger and acquisition due diligence projects, key companywide initiatives, people management, all as a partner in the fifth largest accounting, tax and consulting firm in the US.”
Fanelli is also one of the youngest partners of the firm. “You have to deliver quality work and interface well with clients, develop team members and promote yourself, too, as well as management taking notice of you... It’s really a people business, the higher you go.”
In part, Fanelli credits Herkimer College for his success today. “With hard work and dedication, you can get to where you want to be quickly.”
View our program course requirements as published in the College Catalog: Business Administration A.S.
Below is a list of transfer agreements we have established (for our Business Administration A.S. Program) with four-year colleges & universities to provide a seamless transfer of credits.
Programs also offered online are denoted by asterisk.*
- Bellevue University*
- Berkeley College*
- Canisius College
- Cazenovia College
- DeSales University*
- Empire State College*
- Excelsior College *
- Morrisville State College
- St. John Fisher College
- SUNY Buffalo State
- SUNY Canton - Finance B.B.A.
- SUNY Canton - Management B.B.A.
- SUNY Cobleskill - Agriculture Business Management
- SUNY Cobleskill - Business Administration
- SUNY Plattsburgh - Accounting B.S.
- SUNY Plattsburgh - Business Administration B.S.
- SUNY Plattsburgh - Economics B.A. or B.S.
- SUNY Plattsburgh - Entrepreneurship B.S.
- SUNY Plattsburgh - Finance B.S.
- SUNY Plattsburgh - Global Supply Chain Management
- SUNY Plattsburgh - International Business B.S.
- SUNY Plattsburgh - Management B.S.
- SUNY Plattsburgh - Management Information Systems
- SUNY Plattsburgh - Marketing B.S.
- SUNY Polytechnic Institute
- SUNY Potsdam
- The College of Saint Rose
- Employee Relations
- General Manager
- Store Manager
- Administrative Executive
- Human Resource Manager
- Public Relations Specialist
- Chief Executive Officer
- Administrative Executive
The Business Administration A.S. degree program may also be completed entirely online through our Internet Academy. Learn how!