A limited number of spectators will be allowed at home games, effective immediately.
Herkimer County Community College has announced that a limited number of spectators will be allowed at home games, effective immediately. In alignment with New York State and SUNY guidelines, Herkimer College will allow up to 200 spectators at home games this semester. The spectator policy for away games will be determined by the host institution.
In order to provide a safe environment for everyone involved, the following guidelines have been established for attending home games at Herkimer College:
- Spectators should arrive no earlier than 30 minutes before game time.
- Upon arrival, ALL spectators must sign-in and answer a brief COVID-19 screening at the entrance to the stadium/field.
- Face coverings are mandatory.
- Spectators may sit or stand only with the people they traveled with to the game.
- Spectators must maintain adequate distancing from other groups of spectators.
“We are pleased to be able to allow this opportunity for our student-athletes and their families, while continuing to maintain a safe environment for our students, staff, and visitors,” said Dean of Students/Director of Athletics Donald Dutcher.