Apply » Admissions » Forms » Request to Return

Request to Return

If you previously attended, or if you formally withdrew, please complete the form below.  Students are not guaranteed readmission into their selected program of study, but all submissions will be reviewed and students will be notified by the appropriate department.  Please note additional information may be required.

Important Information

Students who were previously dismissed are NOT eligible for federal financial aid.  Students may submit a request for a Federal Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal Form if they had extenuating circumstances that led to their academic difficulties by contacting the Financial Aid Office at 315-574-4035. Please note the decision of your financial aid appeal is independent of your academic readmission. If your appeal is denied, you must seek alternative options to pay for college costs.The Financial Aid Appeal deadline for the Fall 2018 semester is August 17, 2018.

Academic Amnesty

If three of more years have passed and your grade point average was less than a 2.0 you may be eligible. Contact the Registrar's Office for further information: 315-574-4037.

Financial Aid Maximum Time-Frame

Students eligibility for Federal financial aid (includes student loans) will be terminated at the point where 150% of the total hours required for a degree/certificate have been attempted. If a student changes major, the hours attempted and transferred under all courses of study at Herkimer College are included in the calculation of the maximum time frame. If you have attended Herkimer College for more than 4 full-time semesters or attempted over 70 credits, you should contact the financial aid office regarding your eligibility.

By submitting this request you certify that the information provided is correct. False information or omission of data may result in denial of your request.


← Return to Forms