Students travel from all over the world to attend Herkimer College. Our modern campus provides a quality education at an affordable cost to more than 3,000 students. Located on a picturesque hilltop in the village of Herkimer (Estimated Population: 8,000), near many beautiful lakes and mountains, Herkimer College is within a four-hour drive of Niagara Falls, New York City, Toronto, Boston, and Montreal.
Our international students choose Herkimer College for our:
- Office for International Programming - The hub of international student life, the Office is home to the international program, and the ESL offices and classroom. The Office also provides a comfortable and welcoming gathering area for programs and activities.
- Outstanding campus location
- Excellent English-as-a-Second-Language (ESL) courses
- Selection of more than 40 programs and majors
- Nationally ranked athletics
- Ranked among The Top 100 Community College's in the US for student success
- Small class sizes
- Satisfying residence life and housing
- Variety of clubs and organizations
- A busy event calendar
- Our student support services
We are available to answer your questions via email and to meet with you virtually. To contact us with a question or to make an appointment, please send an email to email@example.com.
Skype Operating Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 3:30 pm USA EST
The Herkimer College International team would be happy to answer your questions on subjects like international student health insurance, tuition and fees, and transfer opportunities.