Students travel from all over the world to attend Herkimer College. Our modern campus provides a quality education at an affordable cost to more than 3,000 students. Located on a picturesque hilltop in the village of Herkimer (Estimated Population: 8,000), near many beautiful lakes and mountains, Herkimer College is within a four-hour drive of Niagara Falls, New York City, Toronto, Boston, and Montreal.
Our international students choose Herkimer College for our:
- Office for International Programming - The hub of international student life, the Office is home to the international program, and the ESL offices and classroom. The Office also provides a comfortable and welcoming gathering area for programs and activities.
- Outstanding campus location
- Excellent English-as-a-Second-Language (ESL) courses
- Selection of more than 40 programs and majors
- Nationally ranked athletics
- Ranked among The Top 100 Community College's in the US for student success
- Small class sizes
- Satisfying residence life and housing
- Variety of clubs and organizations
- A busy event calendar
- Our student support services
Due to the ongoing pandemic, our staff is currently working remotely. We are available to answer your questions via email and to meet with you virtually. To contact us with a question or to make an appointment, please send an email to email@example.com.
Skype Operating Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 3:30 pm USA EST
The Herkimer College International team would be happy to answer your questions on subjects like international student health insurance, tuition and fees, and transfer opportunities.