Student Accounts - Billing, Tuition Payment
Easy access to the information you need.
Welcome to the Student Accounts Office, your stop for assistance with:
- Paying your bill
- Billing Questions
- Certificates of Residence (required by NYS residents to qualify for NYS resident tuition)
- Financial Aid Overage Checks
- Third party sponsorships (ACCES VR, TAA, Employee Tuition Assistance)
- Refunds of tuition
To save you time, you can access most functions online through the Student Online Services available at the web portal, my.herkimer.edu. From here, you can access your account to see your summary, review your holds, and obtain information about your student accounts.
And, if you have a question, be sure to check out our Frequently Asked Questions or common topics of inquiry, like College Costs, Financial Aid Overage Checks, Effects of Withdrawal, Forms, Generals Cash Card, Meal Plan Info, Explanation of Fees, and Installment Payment Plan.
If you have reviewed our web pages but still have questions or concerns, call (315) 574-4018 or stop by the Student Accounts Office.
YOUR CLASSES MAY BE CANCELLED if your bill is not settled by the due date. If you intend to use financial aid (including federal student and/or parent loans), your FAFSA must be filed, all requirements submitted to the financial aid office, and your awards posted to your account by the due date of the bill.
Your bill is considered settled when:
- All of your charges are paid in full.
- You have verifiable financial aid to cover all of your charges.
- You have verifiable financial aid to cover some of your charges and paid the remaining charges.
- You signed up online for the Installment Payment Plan for your unpaid charges (the Installment Payment Plan is only available for the fall and spring semesters).