• Refer to our step-by-step instructions to register for your classes online.

    How To Web Register

  • Instructions can be found on the Generals Online Student Center page.

  • You will need to use a PC or Mac, either desktop or laptop, to attend your online courses—the use of mobile devices such as smartphones, e-readers, and tablets is not recommended. You will also need to use a full version of a compatible browser.

  • Internet Academy students may take HE 130 - Wellness or HE 121 - Personal and Community Health instead of the two PE activities.

  • Herkimer College’s Internet Academy is fully accredited through the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Higher Education. In addition, the New York State Education Department has named Herkimer College an approved provider of Distance Learning Programs.

    1. Go to my.herkimer.edu
    2. Under Quick Links, select Student Online Services
    3. Select the Student Services tab
    4. Select the Student Services link
    5. Select General Student Information
  • You must provide an official transcript from your accredited college. If the class(es) are applicable to your program with us, we will accept them for transfer provided you received a grade of “C” or higher. Once your transcript(s) is evaluated, you will be notified via email to access your Degree Works worksheet to see how your transfer credits were applied.

  • Complete the VA application with the VA. Once you receive your Certificate of Eligibility, contact the Registrar to get certified.

  • Complete an enrollment verification form or write a letter to us specifying the address where the verification is to be mailed, the semester, your college ID number or Social Security Number, your full name, and current address. Your request must be signed.

  • Herkimer College offers official transcripts through Parchment. To request your official transcript, please click here to place an order through Parchment. Each official transcript is $14.00 and must be paid before they are processed. 

    Visit the Registrar's Transcript page for more information or to request a paper transcript.