Questions regarding Herkimer College's response to the 2019 Novel Coronavirus can be sent to email@example.com.
We are...HERK Safe
As we welcome our students and employees back to campus, our number one priority is the health and well-being of everyone in our campus community.
This page is your primary hub for updates, procedures and resources related to accessing campus, courses and services. We will continue to communicate updates and further details as they become available. Please be sure to check your college email regularly, and visit this page often.
To ensure everyone’s safety, appointments are encouraged. Below is a list of the most visited departments and their contact info to request an in-person or virtual appointment. The full campus directory is available here: www.herkimer.edu/directory
Admissions: 315-574-4028 firstname.lastname@example.org
Financial Aid: 315-574-4035 email@example.com
Registrar: 315-574-4037 firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that the Physical Education Building, including the Fitness Center and Cristman Pool, are closed to the public until further notice.
- Provost announces changes to Fall 2020 academic calendar
- Schedule released for student pooled surveillance COVID-19 testing
- Additional Microsoft Teams training available for students
- Provost announces Microsoft Teams training for students
- Virtual Town Hall for Students and Families - August 19, 2020
- Take the Fall 2020 student needs survey - August 10, 2020
- President's letter to Employees - August 5, 2020
- Important information for Fall 2020 residential students - August 4, 2020
- Provost communication to students regarding Fall 2020 classes - August 3, 2020
- More details released on Herkimer College Fall 2020 restart - July 27, 2020