Academic Support Center
Your access to tutoring, disabilities services, computers, and more.
Notice, August 13th, 2020:
Due to the global spread of the 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), Herkimer College has made several changes to its hours of operation and on-campus staffing to help ensure social distancing.
Please be advised that the following must be observed while utilizing the Academic Support Center:
- All services will be appointment-only for the duration of the Fall 2020 semester.
- Appointments can be made through the ASC's online scheduling portal at herkimer.accudemia.net.
- Face coverings must be worn at all times while visiting the Academic Support Center.
- Please maintain a minimum of six feet distance from others while utilizing our services.
For assistance with scheduling an appointment or any other questions you may have, contact the ASC's front desk by phone at (315) 866-0300 Ext. 8275 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com.
Please see herkimer.edu/coronavirus for the most up-to-date information.
The Academic Support Center (ASC) offers a variety of services to help maximize your academic potential. Whether you’re completing courses on campus or online, all Herkimer College students are welcome at the Academic Support Center, and all services are free of charge.
Services We Offer
- Peer and Professional Tutoring
- Disabilities services
- Academic coaching
- Accessible computer labs & facilities
The ASC is located on the first floor of the Ronald F. Williams Library.
Have questions? Call (315) 574-4000.