After Herkimer College

What do international students do after Herkimer College?

A Herkimer College education means a bright future. An impressive number of Herkimer College students graduate and transfer to prestigious four-year colleges and universities or begin exciting careers.

We have many articulation agreements with other schools and provide helpful services to ensure a smooth transfer. Our students have gone on to many excellent schools, including Cornell University, Rutgers University, Purdue University, Northeastern University, Utica College, Rochester Institute of Technology, Syracuse University, University of Wisconsin and every four year college in the State University of New York system.

If you are interested in temporary employment in the United States after graduation, you can apply for Optional Practical Training (OPT). This is a temporary work permit that allows F-1 students to be employed off campus for up to 12 months. Note: employment must be directly related to the student's major area of study.

Whatever you decide you would like to do after Herkimer College, our staff will be there every step of the way. Let’s discuss your goals!

Phone: (315) 866-0300 x8668

Skype: (Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 3:30 pm USA EST)