Apply Now for International Admissions
We are so glad you are interested in Herkimer College!
We would love to have you join our campus community. Below is all the information you need to apply, but if you have any additional questions, do not hesitate to contact the Office of International Programs online.
- Application Fee: Not Required
- TOEFL/IELTS: Not Required
- Placement Test: All international students are required to take this test upon arrival.
Recommended Application Deadlines*:
- Fall 2021 Semester: July 20, 2021
- Spring 2022 Semester: December 10, 2021
*Note: We will accept applications after these dates, but cannot guarantee there will be enough time to complete the visa application process to start classes for that term.
Complete these steps to be considered for admission to Herkimer College as an International - Nonimmigrant Student (F1 Visa):
- Apply online or download the application.
- Request your official high school/secondary school transcript and diploma in English.
- Download the Declaration of Finance.
- Obtain an original bank statement of at least US $18,658.00 in English prepared within the last six months. Note: We do not accept photocopy or fax bank statements.
- If you are transferring from another U.S. high school or college, download the International Transfer form.
- Submit all completed and signed paperwork to:
c/o International Admissions
100 Reservoir Road
Herkimer, NY 13350 USA
Before submitting, be sure to read Herkimer College’s International Document Acceptance Guidelines.