Office Hours and Schedule of Closings
Regular College Office Hours
- Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
- The Admissions, Financial Aid, Student Accounts and Registrar's Offices are open until 4:30 pm.
- The Admissions Office is open until 6:00 p.m. on Wednesdays.
Fall and Spring semesters:
- Monday - Thursday: 8 am - 9 pm
- Friday: 8 am - 3 pm
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: 4 pm - 9 pm
We also offer library services 24 hours a day, 7 days per week, through our ASK US 24/7 feature.
Summer hours: Monday through Thursday 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and Fridays 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Closed holidays.
Physical Education Building
To ensure the health and safety of our campus community, as well as Fitness Center members and visitors, the Physical Education Building is closed to the public for the foreseeable future.
College Closings 2021-2022
- Labor Day - September 6, 2021
- Fall Break - October 11 & 12, 2021
- Thanksgiving - November 25 & 26, 2021
- Christmas - December 24, 2021
- New Year's - December 31, 2021
- Martin Luther King Day - January 17, 2022
- President's Day - February 21. 2022
- Memorial Day - May 30, 2022
Below is a list of the most visited departments and their phone numbers to call to request an in-person or virtual appointment. The full campus directory is available here: www.herkimer.edu/directory
Financial Aid: 315-574-4035
Student Accounts (Billing): 315-574-4018
Academic Advisement: 315-574-4029
Academic Support Center: 315-574-4000