Grades & Transcripts
At the completion of each class, your instructor will submit your final grades to the Registrar's Office at Herkimer College. Several days after the deadline for your grades, you may obtain your grades online. If you are unable to log in to Student Online Services, please contact the Student Help Desk at (315) 866-0300 x8555 or email@example.com.
Once you are logged in, follow the steps below to view your grades:
- Select the Student Services Tab
- Select Student Services
- Select View Final Grades and ensure you are in the correct term
To transfer Herkimer College credits to another institution, you must request an official transcript.
- Complete a Herkimer College Transcript Request Form, enclose the fee, and return it to the Herkimer College Registrar's Office to ask that your transcript be mailed to the college you'll attend.
- Each official transcript costs $14.
- Request forms are available in the Herkimer College Registrar's Office and online.
A few weeks after you've completed the Herkimer College Transcript Request Form, check with the person or office to whom you sent your transcript to see whether it arrived and when you may expect a decision about your credits from Herkimer College.