Online Health Services Management Technology A.A.S.
Solid skills to succeed as business office personnel.
Herkimer College’s Health Services Management Technology A.A.S. degree program prepares students for positions such as service coordinators, personal assistants, office managers, field staff supervisors, administrative assistants, and other business office personnel.
Graduates are prepared to:
- Describe current issues in healthcare
- Identify the challenges and responsibilities of healthcare providers
- Explain financial considerations in the healthcare industry
- Describe access to care
- Identify reimbursement issues and the changes which have an economic impact on the healthcare delivery system, Medicare, Medicaid, Managed Care, and Insurance
- Describe the ethical and social implications of the healthcare industry
View our program course requirements as published in the College Catalog: Health Services Management Technology A.A.S.
- Nursing Home Administrator
- Hospital Office Manager
- Doctor’s / Physician’s Office Manager
- Health Services Director
- Director of Adult Care Services
The Health Services Management Technology A.A.S. program may also be completed entirely online through our Internet Academy. We offer the same level of care and service to online students as we do to on-campus students. All necessary services are accessible online, including registration, placement testing, bill payment, tutoring, book purchasing, and academic advisement. Learn more!