Summer Financial Aid
What you need to know to apply.
Summer courses may be eligible for financial aid. To be considered, you must:
- Be taking courses applicable to their degree program.
- Be in good academic standing at the end of the spring 2019 semester.
- Have a processed FAFSA for 2018-2019 by June 30th.
- Have a 2019-2020 processed FAFSA and TAP applications for TAP recipients.
- Meet the financial aid program requirements.
How to apply.
Complete the Summer 2019 Financial Aid Application and Requirements Form
The College will evaluate your financial aid eligibility and email instructions to view your summer financial aid awards through Student Online Services.
*Note: This application indicates the various requirements for Pell, TAP, and Student loans. Please read these requirements as eligibility for these programs are very different and may not apply to all students.
At the conclusion of the summer term, we will evaluate your academic progress to determine your financial aid eligibility for the next semester.