Herkimer College Alerts

Important COVID-19 vaccination and surveillance testing information is available here.

Transferring Students

If you are transferring to Herkimer College after applying for financial aid at another institution, please follow the steps below.

Add our school code to your FAFSA

  • Log on to http://www.studentaid.gov
  • You will need your FSA ID to access your FAFSA. If you do not have one or forgot your FSA ID you can retrieve it or create it here
  • Select “Make Corrections” 
  • Add Federal School Code-004788

Add our school code to your TAP application (NYS residents only)

  • Access http://www.hesc.ny.gov
  • Under "Student Access"  select: Change TAP College Code/Address
  • Log into HESCPIN Authentication System (this is not the same as your FSA ID)
  • Add School Code-2254 to your TAP application for the terms you will be attending

Call the Financial Aid Office at (315) 574-4035 within 10 business days to confirm receipt of your FAFSA and TAP applications.