Registration for Fall 2020 will begin on Friday, April 10, 2020 (at approximately 8:30 am) and will be based on the student's time ticket. Time ticket information will be provided in the near future.
Students are encouraged to contact their assigned academic advisors to discuss courses and graduation plans.
Students can access advisement services through *Starfish, college email, Direct Messaging, or Webex:
- Students can contact academic advisors by making an appointment through their Starfish accounts (preferred, because it allows academic advisors to focus exclusively on each individual student’s specific needs), or by emailing email@example.com.
- Direct Messaging and Webex have been added to our meeting location choices. Group advisement sessions will be offered through Webex to provide students with a walk-through of the self-registration process. Students can register for these sessions through Starfish.
*Students not yet enrolled in Starfish should do so now. Instructors will be using Starfish to monitor students’ transition to new course delivery methods and communicate with them in regard to their academic performance. It is important for students to see their instructors’ feedback in real time. Contact the Advisement Center (firstname.lastname@example.org) for instructions and tutorials for enrolling in and using the Starfish system.
- Business (BU)
- Criminal Justice (CJ)
- Education (ED)
- Emergency Medical Tech (EM)
- English (EN)
- First Year Student Seminar (FS)
- Health (HE)
- Health Services Mgmt (HM)
- Human Services (HS)
- Humanities (HU)
- Information Science (IS)
- Mathematics (MA)
- Medical Coder/Transcriptionist (MT)
- Paralegal (PL)
- Quality Assurance (QA)
- Science (SC)
- Social Science (SS)
- Travel and Tourism (TT)