Fall Session 2021
Online Course | Course code: HS202-V1 | CRN: 41444 | Credits: 3 | Seats: 22 / 28
This course runs from September 07, 2021 to December 23, 2021
This course reviews the variety of groups that can be facilitated within the field of human services. The course provides core competencies towards the acquistion of group counseling skills and techniques applicable to issues including but not limited to crisis intervention, addiction, mental wellness, conflict resolution and truma. This course will provide students with the skills of group formation, application of techniques and skills. The course is open to Human Services majors only and will be offered in the fall semester. Pre-requisites: Successful completion of HS 111 and HS 120 with a C or higher.
Use this link to lookup course materials: Official Herkimer County Community College Textbooks
Instructor: Grace Ashline
How to Register
- Begin the registration process by submitting the Online Non-Matriculated Application Form.
- Register for your course(s) using Student Online Services.
- Access Herkimer Online Courses several days prior to the course start date.
How do I pay for my course(s)?
- View your charges using Student Online Services. Select "Student Services," then select “Account Summary by Term.” You can then view your charges for the Summer term.
- Tuition is always due before class begins and all accounts must be settled in full prior to the due date of the bill to avoid additional fees and/or possible deregistration from the course(s). To make an electronic payment, select "Make Electronic Payment", from the links listed under the Student Services tab of Student Online Services, and pay your bill using MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or ACH from your checking or savings account. You may also pay over the phone at 315-866-0300 x8315.
Note: prospective students can email the course instructor: Grace Ashline