Fall Session 2021
Profiling Serial Killers
Online Course | Course code: CJ200-V90 | CRN: 41574 | Credits: 3 | Seats: 1 / 1
This course runs from September 07, 2021 to December 23, 2021
This course is designed to introduce the concept of identifying trends and characteristics of the criminal activity of repeat or serial killers and the use of this information to predict when and where these offenders are likely to strike next. This course also identifies the behavioral and personal characteristics of serial killers and examines the methodologies and techniques of profile construction and analysis as well as the ethics and norms of the field.
Use this link to lookup course materials: Official Herkimer County Community College Textbooks
Instructor: Monica Hack Polkosnik
How to Register
- Begin the registration process by submitting the Online Non-Matriculated Application Form.
- Register for your course(s) using Student Online Services.
- Access Herkimer Online Courses several days prior to the course start date.
How do I pay for my course(s)?
- View your charges using Student Online Services. Select "Student Services," then select “Account Summary by Term.” You can then view your charges for the Summer term.
- Tuition is always due before class begins and all accounts must be settled in full prior to the due date of the bill to avoid additional fees and/or possible deregistration from the course(s). To make an electronic payment, select "Make Electronic Payment", from the links listed under the Student Services tab of Student Online Services, and pay your bill using MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or ACH from your checking or savings account. You may also pay over the phone at 315-866-0300 x8315.
Note: prospective students can email the course instructor: Monica Hack Polkosnik