New Student Orientation
Several virtual orientation sessions will be held via Microsoft Teams for new students and their families. You'll meet college administrators, learn about our various online platforms to track your academic progress, hear directly from current Herkimer College students about their experiences, meet your academic adviser, and much more!
A schedule of in-person events will take place over move-in/Labor Day weekend. A complete schedule will be available soon.
Students are expected to attend at least one orientation sessions but are welcome to attend as many as they'd like:
- Session 1: Monday, August 30 | 6 - 9 pm
- Session 2: Tuesday, August 31 | 2 - 5 pm
- Session 3: Tuesday, August 31 | 6 - 9 pm
- Session 4: Wednesday, September 1 | 6 - 9 pm
- Session 5: Thursday, September 2 | 10 am - 1 pm
- Session 6: Thursday, September 2 | 2 - 5 pm
Students are encouraged to check their College email for additional information and links to the various sessions.
Be sure to register to attend a New Student Orientation session!