Your free shuttle and other transportation options.
Note: Due to a significant decrease in use of the shuttle service over the past several years, the free shuttle service will be discontinued for next academic year (2020-2021). We hope this gives students returning in the fall ample time to make other housing or transportation arrangements. Questions can be directed to the Dean of Students at email@example.com or 315-574-4009.
For your convenience, a free shuttle bus is available Monday through Friday.
Here’s what you need to know:
- You MUST have and show a valid Herkimer College ID to get on the bus
- Departure times are approximate—please be at the stop early
- Students must abide by the Student Code of Conduct while using the shuttle
- Any issues with the shuttle bus will be handled through the Dean of Students office
- If the college is closed, the shuttle will NOT be in service
- If the college is delayed, the shuttle will begin one hour prior to the campus opening time
- If the college closes early, the shuttle will make its last campus pickup within one hour AFTER the closing time
Other local transportation services
- Gary’s Taxi: (315) 866-4003
- Affordable Cab: (315) 866-7007
- Angel Ride Limousine Airport Service: (315) 868-1817
Bus Schedules and Services
*Herkimer College provides a service listing but does not endorse the companies aforementioned.