Solid skills to succeed as business office personnel.
Herkimer College’s Health Services Management Technology A.A.S. degree program prepares students for positions such as service coordinators, personal assistants, office managers, field staff supervisors, administrative assistants, and other business office personnel.
Graduates are prepared to:
- Describe current issues in healthcare
- Identify the challenges and responsibilities of healthcare providers
- Explain financial considerations in the healthcare industry
- Describe access to care
- Identify reimbursement issues and the changes which have an economic impact on the healthcare delivery system, Medicare, Medicaid, Managed Care, and Insurance
- Describe the ethical and social implications of the healthcare industry
View our program course requirements as published in the College Catalog.
Herkimer College offers a quality and affordable educational experience.