This form should be completed once you have registered for your final program requirements. Please read the following important information concerning graduation before submitting the form:
- This form should be submitted by students anticipating completion of ALL program/degree requirements at the conclusion of the term for which they are applying to graduate.
- All candidates must have an overall minimum GPA of 2.00 at the time of degree completion. Please review your specific program requirements in the undergraduate catalog and your Degree Works audit worksheet.
- If your last course is being taken off campus, an official transcript documenting successful course completion must be evaluated and on file in the Registrar's Office before you will be cleared for graduation. When petitioning to take the course off campus, please note the deadline by which the transcript must be received for you to be considered for graduation. A delay in receiving this transcript or having other unmet academic obligations, such as incomplete grades, may result in your graduation application being inactivated.
- All outstanding obligations to the HCCC (tuition, fees, library books, etc.) must be satisfied before your diploma will be released.
- All potential graduates must be officially cleared by the Registrar before they can actually be considered graduates. The clearing process involves the verification that all General Education, Program and Major requirements have been met; this typically takes one month after the end of the semester to be completed. You will be notified of the results of the clearing process by mail, if you fail to fulfill degree requirements a deficiency notification will be sent, otherwise your diploma will be mailed (assuming you have no outstanding obligations to the college).
- Your diploma will be sent after graduation clearance has been completed for all probable graduates (see below for approximate time frame). If your address changes, please advise the Registrar's Office so that your diploma will be mailed to the correct address.
- Please notify the Registrar's Office immediately if any changes to your schedule/courses (ex: dropping a required course) results in a change in your graduation semester.
- Please note: Herkimer College holds one commencement ceremony in May of each academic year. Graduates of the prior Summer, Fall and Winter terms are invited to the May Commencement
Questions? Call the Registrar's Office at (315) 866-0300 ext. 8280, or e-mail at email@example.com.
Graduation / Diploma Information
|Graduation Date||Application Due Date||Approx. Diploma Delivery Date|